Empowering Value-Based Purchasing
Because knowledge is power, CBGH offers a variety of interactive educational programs on various dimensions of value-based purchasing and benefit designs. CBGH members learn from each other as well as from local, regional, and national leaders and experts.
- Monthly Strategy Sessions. Each month our members and affiliates convene to hear from regional and national leaders and engage in discussions on strategic issues for improving health care value. Check our calendar for future sessions and posting of materials from recent sessions.
- Market Overviews for Leadership. Each year, CBGH provides members with an overview of the health care market within which employers purchase health care. CBGH leadership is available to share that market overview with senior leadership and boards in support of Human Resources and Finance staff seeking to change their health care environment.
- Webinars. In partnership with the Employers Council, CBGH offers a series of webinars by national leaders on topics such as self-funding, on-site clinics, employee benefits, employee literacy and more.
- Colorado Culture of Health and Well-Being Conference. This premier conference is designed for employers, wellness managers and other health professionals who work to improve all facets of employee health. Keynote, lunch, and breakout sessions will include topics on Health Literacy, Value-based Benefit Design, Economics of Wellness, Employee Engagement and Health Policy/Legal Compliance. Click here to learn more about the Colorado Culture of Health and Well-Being Conference.
- National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions Annual Conference. CBGH members can attend, at no charge, the annual meeting of the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchasing Coalitions which brings together HR, benefits, and financial executives from companies across the country so you can hear firsthand how other employers – large and small – are addressing the same issues and challenges you are addressing.